1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with ISOs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by pleb21, Jun 29, 2007.

1. pleb21

pleb21 Member

Im very confused with this an ive tried for many hours to find walkthroughs to help me however im struggling so much!

I have a v3.40 OE PSP and here are the steps ive taken:

1) Used Alcohol 120% to create an .ISO file from Disc 1 of final fantasy 9 PAL PS1 game.

2) Ive tried putting the .ISO file into my ISO folder on my memory stick however this does not show up on my game/memory card so i cant laod it and play it?

3) Ive checked both 1.50 and 3.40 kernel. Ive also tried with and without UMD (with the appropriate settings) But still no luck!

What am i suppsoed to do now? Sum1 told me that i needed an eboot.pbp file?

4) So i used ICETEA to make the eboot however it requires a .IMG and not .ISO.

Can sum1 please help me through as ive been stressing for almost 8 hours none stop over this homebrew PSP. Can sum1 please give me nice clear instructions.

Thanks you so much.

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

you need a eboot.pbp file and a keys.bin file. both these files go in there own folder(call it whatever) which then goes in the game or game150 folder(depending on your kernal).
    but, i found out the other day that you dont need the keys.bin file if your firmware is 3.50oe-a i think. not to sure, i just no i upgraded a mates psp and tried it and it worked.

3. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

yeah, just use some simple program like popstation to convert it into an eboot. then put it in your games folder ^^