1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with joining parties on halo 3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by B1gDRock, Dec 16, 2007.

1. B1gDRock

B1gDRock Regular member

recently my friend came over to my house and we were going to set up both 360s so we wouldnt have to split screen. my xbox was connected directly to the router via ethernet cable. since we didnt have a cable long enough to go from the router to the other tv, this is what i did. i hooked his xbox to my computer, which connects wirelessly and has a shared connection, and it worked.

but when we tried to join each others parties, we couldnt. we both could get into matchmaking fine but couldnt get into each others parties. the error massge was saying something about my NAT not being opened but i could not figure out how to open it. and im not even sure if the NAT thing was the problem.

2. MrXbox360

MrXbox360 Guest

Why would anyone help you since you have a scam site in your signature?

Get an Xbox 360 for free. Pleas do this. I need 8 referrals and only have 2.

All you need to do is sign up here: http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=879368

Then complete a free offer. And refer 8 friends, like I'm doing right now.

It's 100% legit. I know, my friend got one.

3. B1gDRock

B1gDRock Regular member

oh shit i didnt even know that was there. what the hell? ill try to take it off.

4. MrXbox360

MrXbox360 Guest

no offense man, but S like that is a scam, i dont know the answer to ur haol 3 or id help

5. B1gDRock

B1gDRock Regular member

yea i have no idea how that got there. i havnt been on this website for a long time. someone must have hacked into it or something