1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Kill Switch

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Jaster02, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

I did a 1:1 copy of Kill Switch and the SMDVD 2.o Loads it fine, but it hangs at the very beginning of the game. I even tried using the DVDLoader from swapmagicfix.com and it does the same. Maybe someone has some hints on how to make this game work.

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i have backed up kill switch and havent had the problem that you are talking about. what are you using to burn the game? i backed this game up using dvd decrypter and you dont need cdloader for this game. slow your speed down too.

3. vairox

vairox Regular member

burned at 1x with ritek on a sony magic 3.1 runs great

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

give up on swaps, go chip, you'll never look back.

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

speak for yourself, i personally havent had a problem with the fliptop/swap method. good alternative to modchips for people that dont like modchips in their system

6. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

yeah i have had no problem with the other games, just kill switch. I will try dvd decrypter

7. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

well it was just because i copied it with Nero, i used RecordNow Max and it works = ) thanx everyone. AND FLIPTOPS ROCK!

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

you see, it works. lol, who needs modchips?!lol

9. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I used a no solder chip that gave my eject button that ability to open and close without the ps2 knowing. And i switched to chip because a lot of games i had didnt work, i need to swap a disc in between them and the swap, which was a total pain. I mean i can swap disc before it but 2 is just pushing it. now all i have to do is put them in. I have had both now so i can truely say that i think chips are better. But for you guys with flip tops that have never tried a chip, how can u say that flip tops are better if you havent tried both?

10. DrisDro

DrisDro Member

ooooooooooh he's got ya there ;)

11. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

oooh i see we got cheerleaders here. thats your choice man, if you like chips go ahead, more power to you. i just dont know anyone that will install modchips in my area, and even if i did, i really wouldnt feel comftarble with someone that i dont know, opening my ps2. godforbid if something goes wrong, there goes your $200 dollars. but yes i see that modchips are alot more powerful than fliptop swapmagic method. but ive never heard of a game that need swapmagic in-between gameplay...-----> "i need to swap a disc in between them and the swap".... and for games that dont work, thats why we have www.swapmagicfix.com. i understand that theres 3-4 disc swap, but than again the process only takes 1 minute, i aint in no hurry.