1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems WIth movie Triple X usind dvd xcopy

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by smoncada, Jan 28, 2003.

1. smoncada

smoncada Member

I am trying to burn XXX using dvd xcopy but i do not get any sound. First I chose the option of omitting special features so that it would fit onto one disk however that did not work. I then just tried burning it on two dvds without omitting anything and it still doesnt work. However I did notice that it had somethings in the ommitted column. Does anyone hav any suggestions. Has anyone backed up this movie using dvd xcopy. PLease share.

2. dvmaestro

dvmaestro Member

my personal suggestion, go to http://www.dvd2one.com download the demo, burn a test dvd and check out what this program can do! you will never have any problems whatsoever, it keeps all audio in tact as well as the chapter segments and automatically fits it to a standard dvd-r! -tm

3. mhatip

mhatip Member

Hey, i was able to copy the Triple X movie, but i just ripped it using DVD Decrtypt, and then used IFOEdit, and then just burned it back to DVD-R and it worked fine.

If you try to play the .vob files from the hardrive you wont get any sound, just like it happend to me, but ones you burn the vob files on to DVD-R, it works fine with the sound.

Hope that works

Later dudes.

4. menmaddi

menmaddi Regular member

Yup, XXX can be backed up by stripping out the extra audio and subs and then burned(just the movie). No need to reencode or compress or split.

5. oquela

oquela Member

I did the same movie with DXC, "start with movie" and I think skipping the menu altogether, and it works flawlessly. No extras, but at least all audio streams/subtitles work perfectly.