1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with multiplayer on GTA: liberty city

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tompsp, Oct 10, 2007.

1. tompsp

tompsp Guest

I am running 3.52 m33 firmware and want to play multiplayer with my mate who is running 2.82 firmware.

mine is a Chinese edition and his is Australian, but when we try to connect on multiplayer, it serches but does not connect. I have not found the exact same problem, everyone else seems able to start the game, yet i can't register the other console.(when it says searching for other players nothing comes up)

I have been to ALOT of other threads looking for an answer.

I am running an iso of the game and his is on UMD.

where am i going wrong? (there seems to be so many differences in our stuff this might be hard to determine.)

I have the switch on the side on the correct position.

If anyone knows what i'm doing wrong (it could be anything, im a bit of a newbie) please tell me, no matter how obvious it could be.

Ta in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

UMD's? I think the wifi is messed up on one of your psp's. Have you tried a different game?

3. tompsp

tompsp Guest

well, that may very well be it. i'll try another game and see how that goes. I used to be able to game share with a mate of mine but since then I have taken it apart to fix the analog stick. hope i didn't break anything.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007