1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Nero Vision

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by sh1n1gam1, Jan 9, 2007.

1. sh1n1gam1

sh1n1gam1 Member

Well, my problem is like this. Whenever I burn my videos into a DVD and play it back in a dvd player(tried a few players), the audio doesn't match the actions in the video. The audio is playing fine and smooth, but slow framerate. I'm not sure why. So, I decided to test it and see what was wrong. I used a randomly chosen video and played in the Preview part of Nero Vision, I found out that it's the same, audio not matching the actions in the video and slow framerate. I'm not sure how to fix it, but if anyone could help me, that will be great! Thanks.

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

You might be a little more specific about what file types you are using. Even perhaps where you got the file and anything about the quality/encoding you know. There seem to be so many different types of video files and each one can be done at different quality settings, it is hard to discover an exact cause.

If you search for audio out of sync, you will find many threads. I don't think there has been a definite answer, but many suggestions. What you need to do might depend on your file type, and you may need to use another application to convert the file prior to using it in NV.

3. Fr33man

Fr33man Member

I have the same problem with him, the audio skips on mine and its very frequent, I have converted files from .avi to .mpg because of issues with making the subtitles fit on the TV screen, and when I put the mpeg file into Nero Vision, the audio skips at many places, it is NOT an issue with the amount of space on the disk because it happens before Nero even transcodes it, in the preview, please help this is a very critical issue for me. And if you need to convert the mpeg back to .avi, can someone please direct me on how to do that so that I don't have to change the size of the video again, and it will work with Nero Vision?

Fr33man

4. Fr33man

Fr33man Member

BUMP,
    I seriously need this answered if anybody knows

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@Fr33man,

You cant be serious, you have hijacked this thread and then "bumped" it...it's against forum rules to hijack threads so I suggest you start 1 of your own...just to address YOUR PROBLEM

6. ukuser1

ukuser1 Member

To convert the MPEG2 back to AVI you could use the export button of Nero Version.

Also use of VirtualDubMod would do the trick.

VirtualDub will allow you to extract out the audio (export to WAV format) which you could edit with some s/w like Audacity. e.g. add or delete duration x seconds (or whatever) so that the audio will sync with the video once more when you combine the two together again using Nero Vision