1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with newer roms on M3 lite perfect

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by BenniB, Apr 5, 2007.

1. BenniB

BenniB Member

I have some problems with my M3 lite perfect. Have no idea what it can be. It loads older games like mario 64, trauma, castlevania: dawn of sorrow, but fails loading mario kart ds, mario and luigi: partners in time, FF III and some other games that came out after this.

what i have:
    NDS lite onyx
    M3 lite perfect updated with firmware v32
    2gb sandisk microSD
    Passcard v3

Im using the M3 game manager v32 to patch up the games like I see it should be on m3wiki, even try other things like not trim, run in normal mode etc but for newer games it still doesnt seem to work.

plz help! TIA

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Being that you have missed out what firmware you are using I assume it is not up-to-date, and therefore the reason why newer games are not working.

You need to update the M3 to the latest firmware and be sure to install the latest Gamemanager software on your PC. This should fix any problems you are having with newer games.

See my M3 guide (link in sig) for info on updating the firmware and where to download it.

3. BenniB

BenniB Member

thanks for fast answer, actually have updated the firmware to v32 and using m3 game manager v32. do u have any other ideas?

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Try re-obtaining the problem games (either re-dump or re-download) It could be they are corrupted, there is no reason why they would not work if you have the latest firmware/gamemanager and are following the settings shown on the m3wiki.

You might also want to try formatting your MicroSD to FAT16 64k and defragging it after putting the games on it.