1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Perfect Creature

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by breezy02, Jul 17, 2007.

1. breezy02

breezy02 Member

I'm trying to copy my original movie of Perfect Creature because I don't like to use originals for just watching them. But, when I try to copy this movie, my disk isn't recognized in my drive. I've tried it on two different standalone players and it plays fine on them. Also, I copied a different one of my movues after this and it copied fine, so I know my burner is working. Please help me, thanks Jeff.

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If you want help, you need to give us some more information. Never heard of the movie. What programs are you trying. Where are errors occuring, can you post a log of the error burn? With what are you using to remove DRMs? Type of media, burn speed?

3. breezy02

breezy02 Member

Thanks for offering to help garmoon. I've tried ripit4me, dvdfab, dvd decrypter, and shrink for programs. But, none of these worked. My media type is Sony dvd+r and my burn speed is 8x. Finally, it said this movie (Perfect Creature) has an unsupported format. I'm assuming this is a new type of protection but any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks for the reply, Jeff.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Probably something wrong with disc dirty scratched or bad press cause DVD Fab Decrypter uptodate will be able to do movie. Return it and get another copy.

5. breezy02

breezy02 Member

If bad press why did the original play on my standalone player? It just won't copy on my computer.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Some bad presses play just fine. They just won't copy.