1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Predator concrete jungle

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ssj5goku, Apr 18, 2005.

1. ssj5goku

ssj5goku Guest

hi i burned the image to a dvd-r using alcohol 120% at 4x and when i play the game every few minute it freezes for about 10-20 seconds and then resumes any one else had this problem?

2. hm1

hm1 Regular member

I used decrypter burnt it at 2 speeed an the game works fine.

Re-burn at a slower speed

Good luck

3. JB51284

JB51284 Guest

So far I've backed up my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Midnight Club 3, and Killzone. I used DVD Decryptor and Burned them at 2x speed and they all work flawlessly. Just like the original. I'm using a TEAC DVD+RW DV-W58E drive and Verbatim DVD+R 1x-8x dvd's. And I'm running the backups on my Slimline PS2 with Swap Magic 3.6.

4. NINVIN21

NINVIN21 Regular member

YEah nothin special about this game.works fine for me

5. jetta95

jetta95 Member

hey i had the exact same problem with this game aswell as midnight club 3 and others.. anyways ive backed up a whole bunch of ps2 games and i know i didnt mess up, i later bought a pstwo and got the magic switch so i could use smd3.6 on it and it managed to play those exact games flawlessly its due to the fact that my ps2 was a real old model atleast thats what i think it was.

now it plays great on my new pstwo so maybe thats the same problems your having? i dunno jus thought id share that wit ya it might help a lil...