1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with .rar files

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by wkugoat, Aug 13, 2003.

1. wkugoat

wkugoat Member

I downloaded a game that consisted of 2 cds. Both of them contained .rar files and one .sfv file. The first folder contained files named swjkja1-jagiso01 through swjkja1-jagiso48. The .sfv file was named swjkja1-jagiso.sfv. The second folder contained the same type of files, only fewer and named swjkja2 instead of swjkja1. Can anyone tell me how I can prepare these files to burn them? I've worked on it for over four hours now and I've basically gotten nowhere.

Thanks!

2. Spitmode

Spitmode Member

Hi :)
    Well i loaded the same CD's.
    I know how to prepare those files. But my download was a bit corrupted and now one file of those many files is missing and i don't find that file anymore. so...would you send me the file that I need? then I will tell you how to prepare the files.
    let's meet somewhere. perhaps ICQ or something like that? what do you think?

here's my email: spitmode@web.de

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Not sure if I should be talking about this but.... all you need to do is extract the 48 rar files from CD1 and however many files from CD2.... you will then get 2 more files.... the RAR from CD1 you extract to get an EXE the CD2 RAR file yields another RAR file. Burn the EXE and the final RAR file.

PS Dont post ur email unless you want a visit by spambots hehe_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2003