1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with slayers auto installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by qmike20, Jan 15, 2005.

1. qmike20

qmike20 Guest

im having big problems getting the auto installer on a dvd-r using nero 6 (latest)can i extract the files and ftp them to my xbox? if so where do i put the files? and how do i go about doing this? thanks for your time.

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Try using a Memorex CD-RW to burn slayers. Thoes disks have always worked for me.

3. qmike20

qmike20 Guest

can i use dvd-r/rw if so should i use a dummy file to pack out the disc? thanx ..

4. Squiggles

Squiggles Member

Just try as HRDRK20 said and burn it using a CD-RW. I noticed you have a Thompson DVD Drive and they are very touchy at getting to read a burned disc. I've heard people say they get Thompson's to read DVD+R but I would use a CD-RW. Slayers is a .iso file and is big enough to not need a dummy file for burning. Besides you would have to us an ISO Tool ,such as QWIX , to Extract it and recreate it. When in Nero just click on FILE then BURN IMAGE and select the Slayers.iso file. Make sure you have WRITE , DISC AT ONCE and FINALIZE CD Checked and Burn it at the slowest possible speed say 2x or 4x.