1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with STEPFORD WIVES

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by upsbro1, Feb 1, 2005.

1. upsbro1

upsbro1 Member

I just tried backing up STEPFORD WIVES using Shrink first but then it got stuck on 15% analyzing and it gave me that error redundancy thing. And so I thought that the DVD Decrypter would solve the problem like how it solved my problems with THE FORGOTTEN, LITTLE BLACK BOOK, AVP, etc etc. And after 7% ...it gave me a series of errors and it's taking forever to copy. What's the best way you can back up STEPFORD WIVES? Or is this one of those movies that are a pain of the ass to back up (like RE2)? Thanks guys ...looking forward on you guys' response. Later!

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Should work with shrink alone. Try cleaning the disc and buffing it out the best you can. The smallest mar as insignificant it may seem can fusk with the ripping process. Good luck.

3. upsbro1

upsbro1 Member

Thanks a lot! Are there any more movies out there right now that can't be backed up? I haven't done THE GRUDGE, MR 3000, RAY, VANITY FAIR and SHALL WE DANCE? Just wondering before I get them from my friends. Thanks again!!

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

So far, the only movies shrink can't rip on its own are the new sony(tristar,columbia) releases. Decrypter will handle what shrink can't. Good luck.