1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with xbox backup creator

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nhlman72, May 19, 2007.

1. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

I had xbox backup creator working fine on my vista pc, however I reformated and reinstalled vista, and when I go to install xbox backup creator it installs successfully, but when I launch the program I get the error "Runtime error '339': Component MSCOMCT.OCX or one of it's dependancies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have installed both the regular versions of XBC and still have the issue, any ideas?
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

this is not a xbox back up creator error

now the error u put up is a windows error could be caused due to a vrius or not turing off ur computer properly but to really fix this error reinstall windows or try to download the missing file from microsoft
    this will solve ur problem
  4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

i think ur is a visual basic problem mate
    u can download from microsoft mate if u go to their webpage and put in the MSCOMCT.OCX did u miss an l off isnt it the MSCOMCT(L).OCX thats the error u get isnt it the one with the L u can fix it its not xbox back up creator its ur op error
  5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

i think ur is a visual basic problem mate
    u can download from microsoft mate if u go to their webpage and put in the MSCOMCT.OCX did u miss an l off isnt it the MSCOMCT(L).OCX thats the error u get isnt it the one with the L u can fix it its not xbox back up creator its ur op error