1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEMS!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mconly, Dec 14, 2003.

1. mconly

mconly Member

ok, i successfully backed up Need for Speed Underground on Memorex media, and it worked like a charm on my version 7 playstation2. I brought it to my friends house who has a much older version, and it seemed to play fine but there were so many weird glitches, like after a turn the road would turn into the sky and it was really messed up. what is the problem here? weak laser? i'm really confused. Also on his ps2 espn football played fine, except the intro skips everytime. and you have to wait like 2 minutes for it to load up. and in the game it gets slow and choppy at some points. same with smack down . but all of these games work fine for me!! what is the problem???

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

seem like his machine is having problems reading the media either the media does not suit his ps2 or the laser is starting to get a bit tired

3. mconly

mconly Member

thanks! that's what i was thinking...devilhunt, you are incredibly helpful. thank you for answering all of my questions on several occasions, it's definetely appreciated!