1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by naz2k4, Sep 7, 2004.

1. naz2k4

naz2k4 Guest

I have been burning my PS2 games onto Bulkpaq Generation 4xspeed dvd-rs. The games work but they arent to my satisfaction, mainly it just takes too long for levels to load and on vice city the buildings do not completely load. I burn at 1x and use DVD Decryptor and im not sure the media i am using is the problem because it says in the middle "Enhanced for data, video and console" anyone got any ideas?

2. bazza1234

bazza1234 Member

Hi Naz,

I used to burn using Mirror platinum, and like yourself I had slow loading times. I have since swapped to Ritek G04 DVD-R and I have no problems whatsoever.

3. naz2k4

naz2k4 Guest

Hey thanks for the fast reply, where can i get ritek dvds in the UK?

4. bazza1234

bazza1234 Member

I get mine from computer fairs that are normally advertised in the local paper, if not search on google there should be plenty of mail order. From the fairs I pay around £10 - £12 for 25.

5. naz2k4

naz2k4 Guest

6. Krish_82

Krish_82 Guest

7. naz2k4

naz2k4 Guest

lol, funnily enough i bought those and recieved them today they are great, i am playing DRIV3R right now with no game crashes and all of the graphics load!