1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Serge296, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Serge296

Serge296 Guest

Hello all I have benn flashing my psp and am currently in 3.30 oe the problem is when I go to the settings menu I cant open anything in the menu except network and rss settings, I have been thinking of clearing my flash0 because it says I have like 16 kbs left is this whats not allowing me to access the other options in the settings menu? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and before anyone says to just re-boot to 1.5, I tried that and the screen goes black and then shuts off. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Help!!!!

2. matt11504

matt11504 Regular member

you probally deleted some important stuff just find a default folder of the folder you have been messing around in. thats what happened to me except i got the white theme of madness (named it myself) and i could see and of my text on my xmb it was crazy.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

if you cant find like the folder you messed around in just reflash the firmware. Also if you do that download flash_agent H1 from dl.qj.net and when it says you dont have much flash space click the top option which should read remove/redirect dummy files or somethin like that, it frees 2.5mb of your flash

4. Serge296

Serge296 Guest

if I reflashed 3.30 oe would there be a brick because you're trying to re install the current fw?

edit-Just re-flashed 3.30 everythings ok and as a precatioun I made a backup of my flash0, Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007