1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rockynme, Nov 10, 2007.

1. rockynme

rockynme Guest

Hi guys I'm new to the site. Ok I'm trying to downgrade to version 1.5 from 3.5 using Pandora battery. When i use your method and many other i get 2 pandora files and 2 corrupt files. Iv renamed the folder to game150 and it doesn't even show up on the memory stick.When i go to create a pandora battery on my psp i get "error game could not be loaded".

Please help

and btw when i actually downgrade what a good custom firmware to run iso's off of?

Thanks

2. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

are you using custom firmware? have you put the battery into service mode already and are having trouble with your magic memory stick?

3. T3NN1S_90

T3NN1S_90 Guest

i think hes still on official firmware but is stuck making the pandora battery i think.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  4. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

you cant make put the battery into service mode and make the magic mem stick with offical firmware

5. rockynme

rockynme Guest

Im on official and how do i put the battery into service? (i have 2 batteries)

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

There's a sticky at the top that says Pandora's Jigstick + Plus Magic Memory Card Easy Installer, download that and read the guide.

7. rockynme

rockynme Guest

i did that but im getting the error

8. rockynme

rockynme Guest

OK this is where i am iv done everything perfectly accept the files (pandora) are corrupt and when i try to start it says game will not load.

9. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

ok let me ask you this, are the pandora files in the game folder? and are they in two separate folders? one has the % at the end? cuz you have to take them out of the folder u got them in and dump them onto ur psp in two separate folders, if that makes sense to you. you need two folders on ur psp/game or psp/game150 folder. then u wont see the corrupt icon and u can launch it let me know if this helps

10. rockynme

rockynme Guest

Ok ill give it a quick try

11. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

12. rockynme

rockynme Guest

I just did what you said
    i don't see the corrupt files but i still get game could not load after i put the files together

13. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

ok if ur in the game folder try the game150, if that doesnt work switch the kernel in the recovery mode

14. rockynme

rockynme Guest

ok w8t hold on when i take them out and put them into two folders do i take the eboot.pbp out becasue i tried that too and it asked me if i wanted to replace

15. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

whatever the contents is of the two folders they are the same name but one has % at the end, put those in their entirety into the either psp/game or psp/game150 folder and it shud work if not change the kernel, if im confusing let me know , and my bad -

16. rockynme

rockynme Guest

yea man u are do you have msn? so you can awnser faster?

17. Tralblazr

Tralblazr Member

pm me for msn

18. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you CANNOT make pandora's battery with official firmware. you will need to hardmod it, because it can only be made on a custom firmware psp.

also, you get the game cannot start error because the pandora file are meant to be used on custom firmware psp's