1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

program for zen xtra

Discussion in 'Audio' started by richardag, Jul 3, 2011.

1. richardag

richardag Member

I have changed pc's and the program disc for my zen xtra 60gb is damaged,so I can't use the machine,except to play.

Is the appropriate program available as a download on the net?

Thanks for any help

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Check the bottom of the top sticky. There is a link to a review of 50 sync apps. Maybe one of those will suite your needs.

3. richardag

richardag Member

thanks for replying - what do you mean by 'check the bottom of the top sticky'?

thanks very much

4. Mez

Mez Active member

Stickies are the postings at the top. They are called 'sticky' because they stick where they are put. Normal posts drift off the 1st page eventually and drift off to obscurity as new posts are added to the forum. The title of the top sticky is you too can be an audio expert. This forum has several informative stickies. Some forums only have rules in their stickies. The informative sticky is nice because at least 1/4 the posts in this forum deal with something explained in the top sticky. I just point them to the right place. I add another post to the sticky when a query is posted that the question and answer seem timeless. Even though few check the sticky out even fewer go back in the posts more than a year researching their question.

Sync apps is 3rd from the bottom in that sticky. The link states ipods but many of the sycn apps work with different players. It is all in the rewiew.

5. richardag

richardag Member

Thanks for your email.

I don't know my way around the Afterdawn web site - could you give me a link to the page you are referring to,please?

Thanks very much.

6. Mez

Mez Active member