1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program will not burn dvd's

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by EvonneT01, Dec 18, 2004.

1. EvonneT01

EvonneT01 Member

I installed the platinum dvd x program on my laptop, but when I burn DVDs they never work afterward. The program will say, "Burn completed successfully" but the copy will never play on any dvd player including the computer that I used to burn it. The computer will give me an error message that says "Windows can not read from this disk, the disk might be corrupted,or it could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows. Some of my friends use this same program and they do not have any problems. Please help. My laptop burner is a DVD+R/RW and I use blank dvd+r to record on. I really, really, really need some help. Thanks

2. EvonneT01

EvonneT01 Member

Hello,
    I use maxell dvd+r blank media to record onto. I have tried everything under the sun to burn a dvd and it WILL NOT WORK!!! I was wondering about the normal dvd burners, that can be bought in the store. Do they burn copyrighted or protected dvd's, if so what is the best model to get. I need one ASAP!! Thank you.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

check the dvd forums either above or below this section but have you tried ritek discs