1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

proper confusion god of war

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by klaid, Mar 30, 2005.

1. klaid

klaid Member

i was wondering why god of war frezzes at sony computer entertainment america screen. I mean im using swap magic and burning with dvd decrypter at 1x speed using philips dvd+r. Other games have worked fine before except nba street volume 3 but for that i had to rebuild the image. Can someone help?

2. m21s

m21s Member

It works with swap magic you kinda have to jump through some hoops though. First put the cd version of swap magic in and when it finishes loading up you push the eject button and the screen should say insert bigger toc disk. Then just put your dvd swap magic in and push the eject button again to close the tray then it should say refresh toc. When that's done you just use the slide tool and swap it like normal but you push the square button to start the game instead of x.

3. soulflyfg

soulflyfg Member

i did that and it didnt work....i have the proper consusin god of war that doesnt freeze on level 4...can some one help plz!!!