1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pros and Cons of all available 3.55 CFWs?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by biglo30, Jun 9, 2011.

1. biglo30

biglo30 Regular member

Hey guys I want to update from kmeaw and try something different. Mainly because for some reason I cant get multi-man to play any of my backups and it seems like the goto back manager now especially with integration of the retro games and showtime. And and be sure to say what version your system is as well.

2. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

you need to install the latest bdemu as well in order for multiman to use some of the features, one of which is playing back upped games.

CAn be downloaded here http://www.mediafire.com/?mdp6tbudd77aepl

3. biglo30

biglo30 Regular member

Welll damn that was pretty noobish of me to not realise I didn't do that. That for the link biglo93. Haven't really been using the ps3 in a while scene the scene slowed down a little.

4. biglo30

biglo30 Regular member

Stilll wanna try out a new firmware tho, I think Im going to give waninkoko v2 a try and then maybe rebugg.

5. marcusita

marcusita Regular member

waninkoko CFW is pointless, it isn't supported by its creator.

6. biglo30

biglo30 Regular member

Well I don't see what else he would have to do now anyway lol. I basically got crucified for his error on his first cfw which is probably why he left. (Or he's afraid sony would sony him.) I flashed it anyone and its running pretty damn goood, everything is working great and some problem that i've been having on kmeaw are now gone. So although he might not be supporting it any more I'm pretty happy with it right now.