1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protected Music Burning?!?!

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by Ryawhtny4, Feb 11, 2005.

1. newguy45

newguy45 Member

ok guys i got the ancer you need 2 programs and a plugin this works for all drm protected music (itunes and napester) what you do is down load tunebite at www.tunebite.de the site is in another language i used google translate but all you got 2 do is click test it and download the trial now once you got it you got 2 register it i used the code ***POSTING SERIALS IS NOT ALLOWED*** you must register so it will do the whole song now ure goin to get a ogg file wich is a compresed wma file which is useless now you need winamp www.winamp.com download the full verson or the bundle onec u got it ure goin need output stacker if you cant find it send me mail at newguy45@triad.rr.com once you got out put stacker set up you got 2 play the ogg file it will recorde into a wma file which you can burn goodluck ppl

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  2. Ryawhtny4

Ryawhtny4 Member

To the idiot above: LEARN HOW TO TYPE

Thanks for mentioning what we have already established.

Go to www.tunebite.com (<-english) (don't pay attention to the idiot above and go the .de site)

Search for lame_enc.dll on google and download it (it makes it so Tunebite records mp3s)

Use Napster to download .wma files

Load them into Tunebite and Tunebite will re-record them into mp3's

It's not that hard, just takes time...

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

newguy45 - this is your first and ONLY warning, do NOT post serials on any Afterdawn forum.

4. newguy45

newguy45 Member

im only 15......................><

5. newguy45

newguy45 Member

any way i baught it so i was only trying 2 help pfft

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  6. Ryawhtny4

Ryawhtny4 Member

Haha, if you're actually 15 you are a worthless dyslexic peace of shit...

7. darthnip

ok then
    1. I dont care if you're 15 or 50, your age does not matter here. You are judged by your conduct and knowledge, and nothing more.
    2. If you "bought" it, good for you! the people that work their asses off making software deserve the support to feed their kids and pay their bills.
    3. Stop skipping english class, then maybe you can enter that spelling bee like you always wanted.
    4. again, do not post serials of any kind or you will be banned, pfft.

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ newguy45 : i'm assuming alot here ok.You are 15 so i gather you can read as opposed to your shocking english skills.So go and have a read of the forum rules they are in each forum that you visit and they will help you with your future posts.............if you make any!!!!

@ Ryawhtny4 : maybe you need to go and have a read of them to.Name calling and using foul language, as well as inciting people to act to your comments aren't tolerated or appreciated.Darth has already replied to newguy as is his right as the forum moderator.Where does it give you the right to call some one [bold]Haha, if you're actually 15 you are a worthless dyslexic peace of shit... [/bold].

[bold]GROWUP[/bold]

9. darthnip

good point! we dont need people adding fuel to the fire.