1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS 2 backups using Alcohol 120

Discussion in 'PS2' started by slrine, Apr 12, 2004.

1. slrine

slrine Guest

When I insert my PS2 dvd and make the image and everything it works fine. The problem lies in when I want to burn it to a DVD it wont allow me to continue on. It doesnt list my burner as being able to select it and there for will not allow me to move on. Is there some way to Fix this problem because I know I have a dvd burner and I know what its called and I know it knows because it used it to back up a cd ps2 game? Any help would be greatly Appreciated

thanks

2. arandil

arandil Member

i've had this problem also with my burner. I just downloaded DVD Decrypter and that works great

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

120% site says... Alcohol 120% is compatible with more than 99% of drives available and if it doesn't work with your drive we can improve it so let us know!

let them know that your burner dosent work with it... and they will fix it in the next build... i dont really see a problem in this... untill then use nero or other burning app...

4. medelec35

medelec35 Member

My burner is displayed in the Image Burning Wizard, and in the Read part of the Copy wizard. But the write part of Copy Wizard no Burner can Be selected, The CD/DVD Recorder selection box is greyed out.
    My DVD burner is liteon 451s which is supported.
    Has anyone elese had this problem and solved it.
    Thank you in advance.

5. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

Perhaps a firmware update is required.

6. slrine

slrine Guest

7. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

were do i get the bakcup codes you were talkin about in the other thread cyprien and like how do i use all this shit casn you please like give me a brief step by step thing and i will be greatly appreciated, also do i use a dvd burner?

8. medelec35

medelec35 Member

Thank you slrine I applied the driver update patch, and my DVD burner is now shown in the burn section of the copy wizard.