1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS/2 copy DVD movies

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dyawlak, Nov 12, 2003.

1. dyawlak

dyawlak Guest

Have done search but could not find the answer.
    Converting a lot of my old VHS stuff to DVD. Have authored using WINDVD Creator. When burning using Nero I set to UDF 1.02. Works fine on stand alone player but not on unmod' PS2. Do I need to mod the PS2 to watch these films, or am I using wrong format.

Many thanks

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

no you dont need to mod your ps2 to play dvd movies could be the type of disc your using (eg v1-3 and some v4 ps2 wont play dvd+r discs)also burn in nero burn as a udf/iso and make sure iso settings in iso tab are iso level 1 and character set iso 9660 untick all others and under udf tab select udf 1.02 as you did then make sure all your files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS just drag this folder from browser into your complation and burn you should now havs a movie that will play on your ps2
    good luck

Last edited: Nov 12, 2003
  3. dyawlak

dyawlak Guest

Tried that devil, dvd wont work in PS2 or standalone. Know disks ok, cause copied a DVD using DVD XCOPY Xpress and they work in standalone and PS2 ok.
    Driving me nuts this is....

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

got me stumped i think your best bet is to post in the dedicated after dawn dvd forums about dvd found here http://forums.afterdawn.com/ there are some great people in there who will(im sure) solve all your problems 4 u good luck (they have great knoledge on these type of problems)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2003