1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS@ flip top cover for version 50001SCPH V9

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jaydeeX3, Jan 24, 2005.

1. jaydeeX3

jaydeeX3 Guest

i was wondering if any of you guys could recommend a reliable place to buy a flip top cover for a V9... any help would be appreciated, as i have heard that some sites are not reliable and have bad products.thanks.

2. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

i have the same exact ps2 i got mine from saveware.com the price was the cheapest around, but the shipping took a while. my friend just ordered one himself but it has yet to arrive. they charged his credit card 2 weeks ago and hes yet to recieve it. i recommened the site to my friend, but dont know if id recommend it again. but their prices are much lower... so its up to you.

as for quality, i got the push-button model and it seems to be pretty well constructed. my only complaint is the pre-installed disk on the top of the flip-top, i exchanged it with the one that came orginally with my ps2 and it worked great (it took less than a min to swap). i havent had problems with mine yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2005
  3. jaydeeX3

jaydeeX3 Guest

thanks for the info bzboarder, ill look into that site, if anybody else has any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

4. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

just an update: my friend did recieve his flip top cover today. they stuck a little note inside saying they were temporarily out of stock and apologized for the delay... however, i think they still should have emailed or something to let him know. we just installed his fliptop and its running great. looks to be of good quality too.