1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 Eboot stopped working for no reason - copyright protection is invalid

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lion.hearte22, Oct 6, 2012.

1. lion.hearte22

lion.hearte22 Member

Hi guys,

I was happily playing my tekken 3 eboot this morning with no problems, as i have been all week. I made the eboot myself from a PSX iso I downloaded from the internet, using 'Simple Popstation GUI'. I turned off my PSP, turned it back on this afternoon and when i try to start ANY of my previously working eboots, I get the message 'Copyright information is invalid (8010850E). I'm running Pro CFW 6.60 on a PSP Go. I don't have popsloader installed, am i right in thinking is not a popsloader issue as 6.60 is supposed to have built in emulation, right? And if it is, why would I have been able to play it in the first place? I haven't made any changes to my PSP today, no files were added or taken away. Could my PSP have connected to the internet and checked or something?

Thanks in advance

-lion.hearte22

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Check if your PSP still is on the PRO firmware. I doubt that Sony actually gives a shit about what happens to PSPs nowadays.