1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 game ripping

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by omar0595, May 8, 2007.

1. omar0595

omar0595 Member

People are talking about playing ps1 games on their psp. I am not on a psp which can do that, but i want to know how i can get an iso from a disc. Soon, well probably in 5-7 months will be able to do that with a different firmware and i wanna know how I can put FF9 PS1 game into my Computer and copy the files/game to a iso format. But also, how the heck is it possible to play PS1 on PSP? PSP has no R2 or L2, like the PS1. Really confusing PSP can be at some moments...

Hope you can help![/b
    ]

2. Lii

Lii Member

Hey chuckles, not to be mean, but

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

To answer your questions, one: Alcohol120%, google it and download it. Two: again, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON Three, the little analog stick thing you can use for either the directional buttons or L2, R2, or L2&R2

Anyways, people are probably sick of seeing repeat threads (I've done it too, so I shouldn't be lecturing, but still) so from now on why dont you try typing stuff in the search bar? Good idea. Y'know, just saying. ;)