1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 Games and 3.03oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Vykrex, May 22, 2007.

1. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

I own a few good games for the psX and my playstation has broken. So having the disks with me and a 3.03oe-c psp i was wondering if i could get these to play on my psp somehow. i can rip them to iso's if needed and i just need to know the steps to get them to work

Thank you

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Trying to do the same, I have gone so far as to rip the ISO, convert it to EBOOT.PBD and then I when I try them they wont load in my PSP... so I am stuck at that point...

You use the Autopopstation 1, 2, 3 or 4 to convert the iso to EBOOT.PBD and I got the KEYS.BIN and they wont load...

3. typoon

typoon Member

you need autopopstation 4 to convert them (if you dont all ready have it) and if you dont, get it because it will convert the isos into EBOOT files and then you put them in the drive/psp/GAME folder click here and this will tell you how.

4. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

Thanks, after a few hours of work I'v gotten FFIX and Vagrent Story to work.

Tip: I used Virtual Cd and AP4

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

Glad that it helped a lot! I was a noob 3 days ago, now I can convert dump rip and am working on the remote program, i want to make it work on my PSP, I want to change channels on my work TV.

6. Cloud637

Cloud637 Regular member

Hey i have a 3.03oe-c and I put castlevania symphony of the night into my psp. I've noticed that while playing, when the character runs the backrounds kind of darkens and blurs. Then when he stays still, its all clear and bright. Is this normal? Is there anyway way to not let the backround darken? Is it the same for 3.40oe? Thanks.