1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps1 gamesave trouble

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by beatz, Jul 26, 2007.

1. beatz

beatz Regular member

ok i have my legend of dragoon game and i was on disc 3 on 3.03oe-c then when i upgraded to 3.40oe-a my savedata isnt regonized by the game can any plz help?

2. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

that's because you upgraded to 3.40oea, did you re-format?, if not, and your game still couldn't be saved then the reason is probably that switching to 3.40oea alters the firmware and im 80% sure that every firmware has its own functions.

3. beatz

beatz Regular member

yea i noe that much thx but its not when i try to save its when i try to load the game is there any way to fix this? and if i upgraded to M33 firmware u think that would work?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  4. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

not sure on that one, but.... when you upgraded to 3.40OE-A, did you back up all your psp files? if you did back them up, and you copied them to the 3.40OE-A, it has a 70% chance of loading that file, but like i said, every firmware has its own functions.

I doubt if you do the M33 Firmware, that it would load up because switching firmwares wont get your file back, it will just change your fimware version /w some updates.

anyways, if you tried everything and the game still doesnt load, the data must be corrupt and can't be recognized by the 3.40oeA.

you can either try going back to 3.3oe-c, or you simply have to start the game all over again.

5. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

It's possible, you need the popsloader plugin. It'll let you play the 3.03 popstation on a 3.40 OE-A system.

Here's a link to a download: HERE

[EDIT: The reason it doesn't work is because the savedata format was changed by Sony in 3.40.]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007