1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 iso help.

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by BananaJ, Dec 31, 2004.

1. BananaJ

BananaJ Member

I got this game in .iso format from my friend, and I tried to burn it to a CD-R, but when I tried to play it in my PS1; it didn't work. I used Nero, and selected the "burn iso/udf" option. Does anyone know how to burn it, and get it to play?

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

try using alcohol 120% to burn your image file using the playstation template

3. BananaJ

BananaJ Member

I tried it. I got a message on my Playstation saying "please insert playstation format disc."

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what kind of mod are you using on your playstation to boot your backup

5. twinkel

twinkel Regular member

Is alcohol able to make psx iso images, i had it installed before, but didn't think to try it...when u install alcohol is there a virtual driver or something named 347bus.sys in your driver folder, this driver or plug and play bios extension corrupted my hard drive beyond repair and i got a new one. does anyone know why this happened or have any of you had that problem with alcohol 120%...i'd like to use the alcohol program but im worried about this happening again..