1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 on 3.30OE-A Help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Reitfor, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

How do I play Ps1 games on my fw? Which is 3.30OE-A.

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

3. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Alright so after I run the file with Psx convertor I just put the file in a folder with the name of the file game in the game folder?

4. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

When I opened the convertor it asked me a lot of questions like the image and all of that. Do I have to type all of that info? Or when I get the file it will be completely filled information?

5. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

The image as in ISO or image as in boot pictures?

If you mean boot pictures you dont have to fill them in, it will just use a default set. If you mean the ISO its just asking where the ISO is.

6. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Hey Arc, one question, do you know where can I buy the new Devolution Modchip?

7. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

Wouldn't know where to begin, never bought one in my life.

Try googling it for your region, or eBay

8. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I cant find any info on where to get it, nor the price... I know its available thou... Thats whats killing me...

9. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I didnt got an ISO I got a .bin file. Can it still be used, cause at the moment I have tried many and the PSX2 just creats the folder which the file will go in and it then automatically just stops and the folder is empty and the programm says: Unable to Open "C:/DOCUME~1/Owner/LOCALS~1/Temp/Rar$EX39.099/Files/BASE.PBP.Any help will be greatly accepted.