1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 problem -colour

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by angieigna, Feb 7, 2012.

1. angieigna

angieigna Member

With the tutorials I found on the internet I've downloaded and burned the game Crash Bandicoot on a CD-R. Only when I'm trying to play this game I have a problem. The game does start and I am able to play it, but the colours are all wrong. In stead of all the colours it is only in the basic colours (red, green, blue). Does anyone know how to fix this colour problem? Do I have to download some patch or something. Again there is no problem with playing the game and other (original) ps1 games are in the right colours, so it is not my tv or ps1. Can anyone please help me, I would really appreciate it.

2. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

are you playing an import? as in a pal game in a ntsc console? pretty sure colors get messed up if you try to play out of region games.

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

depends what kinda mods you have.i use to play ntsc games on my pal ps1 and the colours were fine.if that is the case here the colours will be slightly faded or game will be in black and white.

im thinking its a dodgey download.