1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps1/psp iso help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by barrons19, Mar 3, 2007.

1. barrons19

barrons19 Member

ok a few more questions

i was on 3.03oe-c then upgraded to 3.10oe-a.......

was that a good idea?

i have just bought a 2GB memory stick.

QUESTIONS:

1.) I just wanted to know where i put on my memory stick psone games i own from home and what i rip the disc with? i heard about popstation? i couldnt find a tutorial... So help with this would be amazing.

2.) I guess we are not allowed to talk about where we put ISO/CSO'S on the memory stick of psp games or how to get those working? if we are allowed to talk about that help with this would be good too..

3.) As i am running a custom firmware i was guessing i DONT need devhook as i am emulating 3.10oe-a and i can play all games up to that firmware, am i right or wrong?

thanks in advance
    Dan

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

okay 1st: whenever you format your memory stick in an OE, a ISO folder shows up in the Root directory - all ISO & CSO goes there....

2nd: psx games go into the game folder...cant remember game150/game303 or which kernel for that matter either, but they do go straight into the games dir.

3rd: Devhook is only requred to run decrypted fw +3.xx IE: 3.10 & 3.11...its pretty useless beyond that for OE users...

[edit for typo]

hope this helps mate

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  3. barrons19

barrons19 Member

cheers your a genious, i now have ripped a psone game crash 3 to my memory stick using popstation is amazing so much fun haha, no i just have to wait for my 2gb memory card so i can put more ps1 games on and psp ones.

:D