1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 2 IN 1 DVD ROM... BURNING 2 GAMES ON 1 DVD

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zerogod, Jan 28, 2004.

1. zerogod

zerogod Member

i own Simpsons Hit and Run, and Resident Evil Code Veronica.... i want to save $$ and only use one dvd. Is it possible to burn both games onto 1 dvd and it be playable on my system... somehow a menu to choose which game u want to play... ??

2. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

I'm 99.9% sure that is not possible. At least not currently. You would probably also need a dvd9, which usually costs more money than 2 dvds by themselves,lol. Stick to regular copying and save urself time and money.

3. DrisDro

DrisDro Member

real good idea, i'm sure someone will figure it out very soon, cuz u could fit more than 1 of the smaller dvd games on a dvd-r

4. c7015

c7015 Regular member

I dont know if they will,,,, for the extra 50 cents that you save it dosent seem worth it

5. zerogod

zerogod Member

blank dvd+r media is roughly $2.50 each... so, it'd be well worth it in the long run...

has it been done with ps1 titles at alL??

guess i'll just stick with the one game/dvd for now.. lol... thanks

6. gsingh

gsingh Member

hey zerogod. i dunno about the ps2 but with ps1 games it has been done. for example you can put crash 1, 2 and 3 on 1 cdr by ripping the 3 games (removing the movies and extra music).

I think it should work with the ps2 also if you can get rid of the movies(they are huge) i know that ppl are releasing ps2 rips which are like 300 mb for the entire image.

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

Resident Evil Code Veronica 3.71GB dvd

Simpsons Hit and Run 2.15GB

you try to fit them on one dvd :\

8. MAYBACH

MAYBACH Member

i just want to know how to do one i have a dvd burner and cd-r burn but this drive does support dvd and nero but not 6 and it will not allow me to select the dvd part and i also have NTI

9. zerogod

zerogod Member

use the dvd copy dialogue... wait for it to say "burn" , then insert the disc.. if the disc is inserted when u start nero, it wont' recoqnize your burner as existing...

as far as games go, i'd want the movies and other stuff.. some games are nothing without those.. especialy rpg's and such..

Resident Evil code veronica... 1.75 gigs.. disc is in right now reading it as that...

simpsons is approx 2gigs... so, 3.75 gigs on a 4.7 gig disc... i think that'll fit...

10. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

im prety sure that resident evil CV is over 3 gigs i got the ntsc and the toc is quite big