1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Action Replay Problem with my FAT PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Vegetto, May 7, 2007.

1. Vegetto

Vegetto Member

What I'm using:

US PS2 SCPH-30001 R
    AR action replay max and action relay max evo edition- version 3.60

What I'm trying to do:
    I'm ultimately trying to run ps2 games from my hard drive doing an exploit.

What Happened: While running my ps2 with the action replay disc in my machine and the memory card, a problem occurs. I can get into the menu. But when I go into the memory card manager and it starts up the screen starts flickering and it’s in black and white mode. I don’t know why it does this. But if I can’t get past this part I can’t put the exploit on my memory card. So what do you guys think the problem is? Did anyone ever have this problem before? And yes my ps2 is fine I run movies on it and I have run ps1 games before. Maybe it’s because I have a version 30001 R which version 7 I think. Which is an older version and this action replay only works for newer ps2 versions.

I'm attempted to buy a code breaker to see if that works better, but it also doesn’t have all the features of action replay.

So what do you guys think I should do? Or what do you think the problem is?

2. Vegetto

Vegetto Member

No one has a clue yet what the problem is? Nobody ever ran into this problem?