1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 BACK UP HAHAHAHAH

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by BiGsAl, Nov 1, 2004.

1. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

I DID IT!! ITS ALIVE!! ,,,ALIVE!!.....
    FINALLY A PERFECT BACK UP OF MY FAVORITE PS2 GAMES ...IN DVD OR CD STYLE. LAST MONTH AFTER MANY TRIES,,AND COLD SHOULDERS...AND MANY SOFTWARE THAT DID NOT WORK.THE ONLY THING IT DID WAS GIVE ME HEADACHES.DVDDECRYPTOR,ALCH%120,EZCDCREATOR,CDRWIN,GAMEXCOPY,
    GOOD DVD SOFTWARE BUT NOT FOR PLAYSTATION OR XBOX OR GAMECUBE.ETC.DOWNLOAD THIS THAT THIS AND THAT THEN AT THE END NOTHING.
    I FINALLY SAID F@3% IT!!!
    I GOT ONLINE FOUND A SITE CALLED WWW.AFTERDAWN.COM
    THAT EDUCATED ME FILLED ME WITH INFO THAT WAS DOWNLOADING IN MY HEAD WITH IDEAS.SO I
    ORDERED ME A FLIP TOP PS2 COVER AND STAYED UP LATE COUNTLESS NIGHTS.
    THEN FINALLY IT HAPPEND....MY COMPUTER SCREEN WAS TELLING ME BACK UP COMPLETE. WHAT!!! COULD IT BE YES I CAREFULLY ........VERY CAREFULLY ....I TOOK HTE SO CALLED BACK UP" OF MY LEGALLY PURCHASED COPY OF COURSE.
    AND FLIPT ME PS2 COVER INSERTED ME BOOT DISK THEN SWITCH IT ON,,,,,,,,,,,..........WAITED TOOK THE BOOT DISK OUT PUT MY GAME IN "GRAND THEFT SAN ADREAS"
    BACK UP.. AND VIOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........YEAH......PLAYED ALL NIGHT...........POINT OF STORY STAYED UP ALL
    NIGHT CALLED SICK TO WORK. BACK UP ALL MY LEGALLY BOUGHT 50+ GAMES .PLAYED THEM ..INFACT IM GOING TO BE PLAYING ONE ABOUGHT
    5 MINUTES FROM NOW..CANT WAIT TILL HALO2 COMES OUT IM BACKING IT UP AND STORING MY ALMOST $50.00 BUCKS GAME
    STAY TUNE FOR PART TWO TOMORROW THE UNVEILING AND QUESTIONS=ANSWERED-NEWBIS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY FOR ALL OF US IN THIS BEUTIFULL,COUNTRY OF U.S.A
    AND PEOPLE LIKE AFTERDAWN YOU HELP WITH DVD -AND NOW DVD,CD,GAME BACK UP

MICHAEL MOORE FOR PRESIDENT..........GO OUT AND VOTE WISELY TOMORROW..........BIG SAL

2. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

3. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yeah but do not use all caps lock

4. agentcar

agentcar Member

GOOD JOB!! I wish i found out how to do it. :(

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Indeed ... All caps is against the forum rules.

6. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

how can i tell the beautifull people of america and afterdawn. how to clone there legally bought dvd games ?without getting in trouble?.in the thread .
    im tired of seeing my beloved pps in a jam.
    i will tell detailed for free how to and everything there is to know.i remember when i purchased dvdwisardpro..it did not work out all.dont fall prey to this companys that promise the world but dont deliver.i sent e-mail after e[mail to dvdwisardpro they never replyed its been 7 months and no updates or tech support.if i can i would like to list the names of sites that are fraudulent when it c=omes to selling you s%it.ill say it againg You do not need to go out in cyber world and think you will find software that will do what you want it to do .everything you will ever need is RIGHT HERE with a little time and many expressos later home made of course, the best if i may say.you will triump.

7. PS2+help

PS2+help Guest

hey wat program did u use to back up ps2 games?! can u teach me how? and wat is flipflop disc? does ur backup game wok wit out a modchip?! plz respond im dieng to know how to back up my ps2 games, gamecube games, and my xbox games!!!!!!!!

8. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

everything you need to know is here .
    afterdawn.com is full of all the info you will need .
    you will need to read,the post iam not allowed to go into detail look at the rules. ....what i can tell you is that i used recordnow.........now ill return to my
    cartoon network ,,,,,,,read on guys laters