1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 back up playing

Discussion in 'PS2' started by draven55, Aug 12, 2004.

1. draven55

draven55 Member

i wanted to try all methods of playing backups without chipping my computer so i bought dvd region x thinking it would work alone but i found out you need the neo chip fitted so after this i opened up my ps2 to try timed disc swapping with the little magnet to hold the disc on but its not the same as the ps1 which i mastered within two weeks of it being launched so what im asking is does anyone know how to make it play backups with just the bare computer or in a simpler procedure cos im goin tae end up destroying my console tryin all these ways without information

email me at draven750438@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks

2. BigBoi123

BigBoi123 Member

are you talkin computer or ps2? dvd region have nothin to do with playin backups. it is use to play dvd from other countries not ps2 backups.

3. draven55

draven55 Member

its my ps2 andthe dvd regoin x is for dvd movies but it gives the computer the copyright at the start so i can try disc swapping but i dont know if its my computer thats really old or somrthin else cos people have been usin it for ages and they have had no problems but mine wont even start them