1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Backup doesn't work, please help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Ray-J5001, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Ray-J5001

Ray-J5001 Member

hello people :)

I have a problem with my "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3". I downloaded the game from the internet.
    then i did open the rar file.
    now i had a lot of rar files
    (cky-dbz.rar00,....,cky-dbz.rar20)
    then i did open *****rar.01 or 00.
    then i did have one ISO file, and that was the one that i did burn with 1x on a DVD-R (from a good producer).

So now I put the burned DVD into the modded PS2, and the official PS2 logo (symbol) appears on my TV screen, and after that the screen was black, and the game did freez (it stoped, and didn't went ahead).

So what did i do wrong?
    Please help me, thanks. :)

2. astroduck

astroduck Member

Did you restart your PS2 again or open the tray and put the disc back in again?
    what version of PS2 you got and what mod chip u have?

3. Ray-J5001

Ray-J5001 Member

yes i did all this things but it doesn't work? i have a absolutly new Matrix Infinity including the firmware v1.39. I ve got the new ps2 satin silver version, and i mention other games does work great with this way, but DBZ 3 doesn't.
    i mean i do only a little wrong thing by this game that anybody can tell me.

ps: i have my gear all new, and to read in forums like here did help me a lot. And may be sombody can help me in this problem.

thanks for all answerts.

4. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

Why download a copy of a game you already own? Is your original all scatched up? Maybe you should talk to Salts about this.

Perhaps the file you downloaded isn't legit. Try buying the game (if you don't already own it) and then backing it up from there to see if it works.

If your original is all scratched up, head out to walmart and tell them the game doesn't work and you want to exchange it for the same thing.

EDIT: Oh, and I hope that English isn't your native language. If it isn't disregard this but: Your grammar skills suck.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2005
  5. Ray-J5001

Ray-J5001 Member

heheheh oh no english isn't my nativ language. but i'm learning it, to make better grammer skills.