1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Backup HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ramanr85, Sep 25, 2004.

1. ramanr85

ramanr85 Guest

hey i was having a problem making a backup with NHL 2005 for ps2...my burner is a BenQ DW800A(I was able to burn DVD movie backups with it, and play them on my dvd player) and Ive used 3 kinds of media for the ps2 game TDK, Verbatim Data Plus DVD-R, FugiFilm DVD-R...I burn them at the slowest rate which is 2.4x on my burner however it doesnt seem to work..my Ps2 is pretty old(I got it the very first day it came out) and I got the magic chip put in professionaly and the guy said it had trouble loading up but he said if I tried a few times it would work and he put in a backup game of his own and it loaded after a few times pushin reset. I was just wondering if someone knew if somethin was wrong with anything I am doing....thanks a lot

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

*moved*

3. kracker

kracker Guest

dude,you just need to adjust your laser. not the ACUTAL laser, just that little white disc that controlls the "up and down" or "angle" your laser light hits the disc. its piece of cake to do!!