1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 backup help! question

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by wargamer, Dec 26, 2004.

1. wargamer

wargamer Guest

I Have backed up most of my games with no problems, but some I did just recently are totally useless. they are no were near as good as the originals, like how it sounds which just isn't the same.

The game is Shellshock Nam '67, and the sound must be hidden or encoded on the DVD as tracks?. I can tell there is a huge difference with the sound of the original on my surround sound compared to the backup which sounds no were near as good!.

Also it's very annoying, the rest of my backup games play fine but there this one causes the laser-eye on my PS2 to go back and forth very stupidly and the game takes longer to load than it does with the original.

I'm concerned could that disc reading behaviour end up damaging my PS2?, cause it's got me f%*#ing damn worried.

What about the DVD media quality does it matter which one i use, is it important?. Because I use TDK 4.7gb DVD+R's, are they allright?.

Thanks.

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

This Post Has Been Deleted
    Sorry For any Inconvenience

Last edited: Dec 27, 2004
  3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Media quality matters.Check Your Media ID
    http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm
    TDK are good But then yours could be fake.
    Burning speed matters also.
    I never Burn above 2.4x.
    (Most people say burn 1x but ive
    never had any problems with 2.4x
    and ive burned 20+ ps2 backups)
    Good luck Happy new year

Last edited: Dec 27, 2004