1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 backup load probs

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ianmakk, Dec 17, 2004.

1. ianmakk

ianmakk Guest

hello i have been backing up my ps2 games usuallu using stomp record now max and creating an image file to a folder then burning that to dvd-r which has been working up untill now, i have tried it with gta san an and call of duty and its not working anymore, call of duty loads for a second and the cod symbol comes up then dissapears and it stays at a blank screen i have now tried dvd decrypter, dvd x copy, record now, and alc120% and all are the same

does anyone have any ideas why this is now happening and how i can get it to work again , my chip i have is a mdded ps2 with messiah in it

2. hursty

hursty Active member

what speed are you burning at?gta and call of duty require slow born speed.i.e x1.

3. ianmakk

ianmakk Guest

yes i have been burning at 1x and tried 2x, nothing is working its really annoying as any other games before have been working i thought it might be a copyright issue or something just tried nero there and thats no good either

4. hursty

hursty Active member

are you sure your master copy is working ok,i made a copy of a copy using alcohol 120,both games worked fine.are you in uk?

5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

what media r u using??

6. ianmakk

ianmakk Guest

yes in uk i burned from the original so theres no way to check if the iso file is ok media i used was infinity white top dvds but i bought other ones they are bulkpaq orange ones dvd- these are the ones i have been using for ages and have always worked fine ,

7. hursty

hursty Active member

try changing your dvd's.i have just bought some infiniti 4.7gb.yet disc only reads 3.3gb.taking them back to shop.