1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 backup

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ssjack, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ssjack

ssjack Member

I was wondering if anyone knows how big a image of my original ps2 cd-r games, would be. And can it be less than 300mb??? Example: marvel vs capcom 2.

thx

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

I dunno about that game spacificaly but yes it can be under 300MB.

3. ultima421

ultima421 Guest

hey i was wondering if i could get a free site to download a ps2 burner that uses game shark? my email is **address removed by moderator for violation of forum rules (and for your protection)**

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2004
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

d/l a burner? dude what you smoking... anyway burner it's not something you dl.... you BUY at the store and a dvd burner is not going to be cheap... atleast $120... burner is something that looks like a cdrom.. only it makes cd/dvd's you catch my drift?....

as for games yeah they can be small... iv seen smaller even... try bust-a-move for ps2... the 1st one... it's under 30mb... i think ps2 games cant get under 30mb.. cuz under that the ps2 wont catch the files...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]my love has left me... im all alone again... without you my love... i would just die :([/small]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2004