1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 backups and HD loader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by getomafia, Oct 12, 2004.

1. getomafia

getomafia Member

I have the HD loader exploit and i was wondering how to copy backups of games to the hard drive could some one please help me????

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

I think HDLoader does NOT let you install backed up discs, only originals. Download either WinHIIP, FAPLink, HDLDump, or something else. WinHIIP will copies to drive if you put it in your PC. FAPLink copies across your network from PC to PS2, but you have to make a PS2 client disc. HDLDump is supposed to do either.

3. cragster

cragster Regular member

for cd backups put in a high toc cd game (i use swapmagic 3.2 cd) then let it go for at least 40 seconds then click on install, it will stop spining then swap for backup using fliptop or slide card and click OK it will then have you name the game do the same for dvd games but use high toc dvd game instead of cd

4. getomafia

getomafia Member

thank u all alot it was a great help sorry i couldnt reply sonner. I like what the second guy said it worked like a charm and now Vice City backup is on my hard drive.