1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 backup's bootcode

Discussion in 'PS2' started by FLSGod, Feb 24, 2005.

1. FLSGod

FLSGod Guest

How can I burn my PS2 games so it burns the bootcode as well? I have a modded-PS2 (direct-boot) and would like to use AR MAX with it. I can play backup directly but I can't get my backup to work with AR MAX.

I know it is possible to burn it since I burned couple backups before at a very slow speed and it works perfectly with AR MAX (Not using SwapMagic at all)...but I can't replicate that burning process anymore? Can someeone please help me?

Thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

read your other post above where i hope this method works, just remember that my PS2 has no mod chip and is a V& and not a slim. But it is worth a try.
    P.S. posting the same question in different forum multiple times will not get you answers, it will just piss people off. they will help you if they can and some times it may take a few days before the right people get on here and read the posts.

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

You cannot burn the boot info of a ps2. It cannot be done with burners. Why do you think so many people bother with modchips and boot discs?