1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Backups DVD Decryptor

Discussion in 'PS2' started by uaball123, Jul 27, 2007.

1. uaball123

uaball123 Member

Hi. I am new to after dawn and modding ps2's. I recenlty ordered MagicKeys II Set 3.6 for my "slim" PS Two. I bought it b/c i heard you can make ps2 back ups and play them on the ps2 w/ it. What i want to know is exactly how to make ps2 back ups with DVD Decryptor. I looked everywhere and heard all you have to do is go to mode-iso-read and then write. Is that all? B/c i have not received my Magic Keys yet, and i want to make games before my mod comes. I also tried copying a game and did exactly the folowing: I opened DVD Decryptor. I went to the toolbar-mode-iso-read, selected the drive the game was in, selected my destination, and clicked decrypt. The game then finally finished and was in a folder on my desktop. I opened the folder and found a 4 gig ISO image and a 4 kilobyte image.
    Did i do everything correctly so far? And if so, what do i do from here? How do i burn the game onto a blank DVD now? I really want to know how to copy and burn and play ps2 games with my new tool and would appreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance.

2. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

3. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Perfect thread, except I'd prefer it had more formatting to it.

Long story short, you can use dvd decrypter again and burn the image under iso write mode.