1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 BACKUPS?!?!?!??!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hacker26, Apr 29, 2004.

1. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ok seriously now dont post unless you have had experience or no what the f@ck your doing.... ok i no what i need to burn games like dvd decrypter and image patcher, anything else i need? im lookin to play online and get past dnas with my backups from home becasue there getting messed up.... also i dont want to swap discs.... someone help me out!! if you have something to send me that relates to it or somehting like thast just contact me at cnttouchthis26@yahoo.com

2. account

account Guest

go to http://ps2nfo.com and check out the board you'll find out everything you need to know and then some.

3. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

The first topic in PS2 General Discussuion (link in my sig) has the answer to all of your questions. Look for your answer next time before posting and lose the edge, no need to get snappy with us.

4. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

im sorry if i was snappy, and im not goign to ps2nfo becasue ive been there and its the same thing here there is no real answer... and i need a strait forward one and there not oging to give it to me but i guess ill check it out thanks