1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Backups

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Darkmatch, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Darkmatch

Darkmatch Member

I've heard that you can use "321 Studio Game X Copy" To burn games without using a mod chip, Magic Slide, or even SwapMagic. I just wanted to know if this is true. If so, can someone help me out here. I tryed to burn "Porject: Snowblind", and have had no luck. When Trying to make the image file, it 321 studio would get an error when writing to the HD.

2. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I've never used it but i can tell you it's not true.

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Agree!

4. jgdsl

jgdsl Member

from what i have read that can not be true because all orgnial ps2 games have a bad sectors in them that only the ps2 read if it does detect the bad sectors it will not boot the game that is why u need swap magic as you load swap magic u see and playstation logo from what i belive i think that logo is what lets you know that it has detect a real ps2 game then you make the switch with your backup and thats it and play only orignal games come with bad sectors stright from the factory and not be recopyed that it what i beleive i am not say that its a fact.