1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Bios - Always resets

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JRoland, Feb 27, 2005.

1. JRoland

JRoland Member

Hello,

I am stil somewhat new to the PS2 scene, so please don't flame me if this is a simple/noob question.

When I boot up my PS2 w/o any game in it, I go into the system config screen and play with some options. For instance, I made my screen into a "Widescreen" and also messed with my system's time and date.

Anyway, when I reset the unit and boot up with SwapMagic and then my backup(s), I noticed everything is reset again. For instance, when saving something to my Memory Card, the date is always something like 03/03/2002 or something.

Any thoughts please?

2. Doulley

Doulley Guest

well seems that when u saved a mabye "accdentl" exploit in ur card so when u load swap magic it will be the same as it was when u put the disk in or ur retarded and didnt save the date and time. lol not to flame u we all make mistakes

3. JRoland

JRoland Member

Hmm....

I think it's the short bus for me :D

Actually, how do I "save" the system settings? I never saw anything with that option, so I just backed out to the original screen when I set up everything - assuming it would retain that info automatically.

As for the Memory card thingie, I'm not too sure I follow.

Thanks!