1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Burned Games Load way too slow

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mike1990, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mike1990

mike1990 Member

Hey, my ps2 burned games load way to slow. I guess its from bad media because i read a post from someone who talked about it. I don't really know what bad media means. Anyways i use a pioneer dvd burner with the program DVD Decrytper and burn at 4X and the dvd i use are called GQ which stands for GQ. Is there anyway in making it not load so much. and i know its not from the game because i tried a couple of them and they all do that. Also i use the slide card method.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah there are some crappy dvds that u should avoid. stick to taiyo tudens or something, i use sony and they work fine

3. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Try getting brands like Taiyo-Yuden, Verbatim, Ritek, Maxell and or Sony media brands. Could always try others too, but it's really your choice if you want to use brands like Fujifilm or Memorex for example. Make sure you get the proper DVD-R or DVD+R format for the correct PS2 you're using to improve compatability and readability even further (don't forget booktyping, it helps also).