1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 burning and slide card

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by playerhus, Nov 23, 2004.

1. playerhus

playerhus Member

I have recntly downloaded Mortal Kombat Decemption it is a dvd rip and is 800 kb i belive but fits on the cd. My slide card dose not work with it or any of my other burned games on cds. I used alchol to burn it. When the screen comes up and says load program i use the slide card then put in the backup. I click x to load it then a screen with stars which says slide card version 3.2 comes up and is red and it never works. What is the problem ?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if its bigger than 632megs, swap magic cd CANT load it. YOU HAVE TO BUY BREAKER PRO for these games. Easiest thing would be to stop downloading dvd rips and just copy the original.

3. billid

billid Guest

If he burns it on dvd, will it work then with the dvdloader?

I can't see how renting the game and using that file is any different from what he downloaded if he's got a good download.

although I do agree that just renting the game and copying has A LOT less hastles than downloading.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what he downloaded is 800megs, the original mortal kombat is over 4gigs. And no, you cant burn it to dvd. Also billid, you keep saying dvd loader. you mean the swap magic dvd right? swap magic dvd and dvd loader are 2 different programs.

5. billid

billid Guest

didn't know there was a difference.

what does dvdloader do? is that just loaders for specific games?

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member